2009-05-04

All for one, one for all

This was just in. I was chatting with my former co-worker and I told him stories about Harry and Lloyd. Never to be outdone, he mentioned that they have a different set of guys on their group and they call them the "dumb-arse-keteers" ~ a wild and dumb version of the musketeers.

Originally, he said that there are 3 members of the "dumb-arse-keteers" namely:
Arse-thos
Parse-thos
Arse-ramis

But since then, he said that the 4th member showed up:
d'Arse-tagnan

All together, they form the much acclaimed "dumb-arse-keteers".

I just can't wait to hear more about their adventures. :)

1 comment:

Jess Villarin Quijano said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Am just making my presence felt, my friend.

Thanks for the insightful post. It is interestingly innovative. May I be so privileged to follow your every post? I have been dropping your EC. Hope you're in the best of health.

Post a Comment